The HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital laboratory provides timely, cost-effective diagnostic pathology and laboratory services for hospital patients, outpatients and outreach patients in physicians’ offices. We have board-certified pathologists and our lab personnel regularly participate in continuing education.
- Blood bank testing
- Microbiology testing
- Hematology testing
- Coagulation testing
- Serology testing
- Urine drug testing (non-employment)
- Chemistry testing
- Immunology testing
- Outreach testing
- Access to reference laboratories
- Phlebotomy services (inpatient/outpatient)
Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Preferred outpatient hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, round-the-clock service is available.
Appointments are not usually necessary. However, some specialized testing may require an appointment to facilitate the best possible test result turnaround and sample quality.
If you have questions or concerns, please call at (920) 848-6305.
Some blood tests require fasting prior to your blood draw. Please contact your health care provider or the HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital lab to determine the requirements for your specific testing.
Laboratory results are available through your physician, the HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Information Management Department or MyPrevea, if you have a Prevea Health provider.
What to expect
- 24-hour turnaround time on most testing
- STAT testing
- In-lab outpatient drawing room
- State-of-the art instrumentation run by highly skilled personnel
- A safe environment
- Prevea Health
- HSHS Eastern Wisconsin Divisional Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics
- Mayo Medical Laboratories
- American Red Cross
- Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene
- Local and state health departments
- College of American Pathologists
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)