Are you one of approximately six million Americans who suffer from a slow healing wound?
If so, there are many different types of wounds, and those that won’t heal can be concerning, frustrating and time consuming to address. Right here at HSHS St. Clare Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center, we offer the most advanced wound care services, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
HSHS St. Clare Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is the only advanced wound care center north of Green Bay and south of Iron Mountain. The center provides advanced, high-quality wound care services closer to home eliminating the time, stress and cost of traveling to Green Bay or Iron Mountain for this care.
“At the beginning of my treatments, I put more than 13,000 miles on my vehicle getting care in Green Bay. Now, I can go to HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center and get the same great care closer to home. All of my doctors and nurses at HSHS St. Clare truly care about me and are focused on getting me healthy again. They would do anything to help me out.”
-Tom Hilbert, Mountain, WI
HSHS St. Clare Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center is a full-service wound center utilizing the most proven and trusted techniques in wound management, including a state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy supercharges the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections. HSHS St. Clare Regional Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center also specializes in the use of bioengineered tissues, which stimulate the body to heal wounds by creating new skin.
Our experts provide:
- Full-service wound care, including the most proven and trusted techniques in wound management.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to supercharge the body’s healing ability with concentrated oxygen to help resolve painful, stubborn wounds and infections.
Our wound care and hyperbaric center treats:
- Pressure sores
- Surgical wounds
- Radiation sores
- Foot ulcers due to diabetes, poor blood flow or swollen legs
- Diabetic foot sores
- Leg wounds due to poor circulation
- Bed sores
- Traumatic wounds
- Leg swelling
We also offer:
- Pre-operative ostomy site marking and teaching
- Post-operative ostomy care and education
- Hospital discharge follow up for new or revised ostomies
- General ostomy care
Our hyperbaric oxygen therapy services treat:
- Qualifying diabetic wounds of the lower extremity
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Delayed radiation injuries
- Wounds due to serious infection
- Bone infections
- Crush injuries
A comprehensive treatment plan may include:
We’re here to help you heal! If you have a wound that hasn’t healed after 30 days of standard care, or another condition listed above, call (920) 848-6387 to learn how we can help you.